When you’re prepping for a big Thanksgiving dinner this year, don’t stress too much about the table settings! I love creating a beautiful tablescape, (much more than I like the cooking part of Thanksgiving), but I don’t have a lot of time to spend on it this year. There are some very simple ways to add a hint of elegance, a glimpse of nature, and a personal touch, without taking a lot of time or money. Here are 10 easy ways to create a beautiful Thanksgiving table setting:
- Tie silverware with a velvet ribbon via Style Me Pretty
2. Use a pretty dish towel under your place setting via Finding Home Farms
3. Paint a mini pumpkin white, add classic white dishes and create a monochromatic place setting via Home Stories A to Z
4. Tie a cinnamon stick inside the napkin roll and tie with jute string via Vintage House
5. Add a sprig of rosemary to a simple name card via Spoon Fork Bacon
6. Use fresh citrus on the table and a single orange at each place setting for a gorgeous pop of color via Annabode + Co.
7. Gather leaves from outside and create these beautiful gold-dipped place cards via Lark & Linen
8. Make these cork and feather name cards via Homework
9. Wheat + white linen napkin = gorgeous simplicity! via Homework
10. Customize your place settings with a small embroidery hoop, burlap, and letters from your letter board via My Sister’s Suitcase
I’m sharing my full tutorial for creating these Letter Board Embroidery Hoops here!
What tips do you have for making a personalized, but simple, Thanksgiving table setting? We’d love to hear them!