I’ve created a simple template that can be used in Photoshop or other photo editing programs to print your pictures. You could also order prints online or straight from your phone using this guide : How to Print Photos from Your Phone.
- Get the PDF HERE and open in photoshop or other photo editing program.
- Crop all your instagrams or photos to 2 inches square
- Drag photos on to PDF template (size includes the white border)
- Print on cardstock and laminate (optional)
- Cut and add adhesive backed magnets (I like these better than the roll because they stay flat)
Now for the board. Um, this was like one of my most exciting thrift store finds – it was in great shape for only a buck! I added a few coats of Rustoleum Lagoon (No offense to whoever took the time to paint all those swirlies…)
The “All Done” box is an old magnetic locker accessory I got in the school supply section years ago that I painted and added letters to.