How to make Spray Bottle Silhouette Art
*Note: washable paint would be much less messy than what I used and should still work fine.
2. Cut out a simple shape – You will need either a computer & printer to print your shape, a die-cut machine, or electronic cutting machine like a Cricut. You could still definitely do this project without any of those, using a simple hand-cut shape.
4. Start spraying! Get a good amount of paint on the paper, but not so much that it’s dripping a lot. As you can see, you don’t need every inch of the paper covered. Let it dry for a few minutes, take off the silhouette, and that’s it! Isn’t it so fun?
How cute is this in a frame? My daughter had so much fun with this. Hope you try it with your kids as well!
More Fun Activities for Kids:
- How to Make Fun Shaped Crayons
- Make your Own Toddler Doctor Kit
- Summer Reading Bingo for Kids
- Penny Science Craft
- Colorblock Canvas Kids Art