I’m REALLY excited about today’s post. This will be our 3rd year in a row participating with a huge group of friends to give away a few of our FAVORITE THINGS! Guess what? Today’s my birthday – so what better day to share some gifts with one of our amazing readers? My lucky number is 5 (born on the 5th) so I have FIVE great gifts to give to one lucky winner. You want to see what I’m giving away? It may include some amazing gift ideas for yourself or a loved one, too!
Now, onto what all of my creative blogger friends are giving away, too!
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed
Go check out these other amazing gifts! I like to right click and open a bunch of new tabs, myself.
~~~~~There will be 30 WINNERS!!! You must ENTER TO WIN ON EACH BLOG, for the gifts you want most. So you must HOP to each to enter!~~~~~
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke // 2. Bombshell Bling // 3. C.R.A.F.T. // 4. LandeeLu
5. The 36th Avenue //6. Pick Your Plum //7. TidyMom //8. Your Homebased Mom
9. Live Laugh Rowe // 10. How Does She
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. Tatertots & Jello // 13. Or So She Says //14. A Pumpkin and a Princess
15. The Crafting Chicks // 16. The Pleated Poppy // 17. The Girl Who Ate Everything
18. My Sisters Suitcase // 19. No Biggie // 20. Classy Clutter
21. Click it Up a Notch // 22. Entirely Eventful Day // 23. Thirty Handmade Days //24. ko jo designs
25. Something Swanky //26. Eighteen25 // 27. Lolly Jane // 28. The Diary of Dave’s Wife
29. Yellow Bliss Road // 30. Two Twenty One
1| Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle
I absolutely love the fabric from Riley Blake Designs. They have prints of all kinds from classic to whimsical, holiday and more! This adorable “In The Ocean” fat quarter bundle is included in my Favorite Things gift pack! This year I made my daughter’s Easter (and Preschool Graduation) dress with 3 darling Riley Blake prints from the Lazy Day line. I am in love with how it turned out!
(Photo credit: Nicole Christiansen)
2| $50 Credit to the Caravan Shoppe
If you’ve been around here awhile, you may have noticed our obsession with this shop. The Caravan Shoppe sells digital, print-ready files for holidays, kids toys, gifts, decor and even pregnancy/baby! (I’m loving my chalk print countdown!)
Their brand-spanking new Thanksgiving Collection is your solution for easy, stress-free Thanksgiving decor that your guests will all be talking about! These files are easily printed as Engineering prints for under $8 in huge sizes to use as tablecloths, photo backdrops, wall art, and more.
Here is how Holly styled one of their prints last Fall:
With $50 to spend, you’ll be set for Thanksgiving, Christmas and more!
3| $30 Shop credit to Nickel & Suede
Oh. My. Goooodness. I can’t say enough about these leather earrings from Nickel & Suede. You just have to check out the gorgeousness for yourself! They’re so chic, versatile and lightweight enough that it feels like you’re not even wearing earrings! (Mom tip: these are the ONLY earrings I have found myself sleeping in when I tuck in the kids at night!)
Nickel & Suede JUST launched their HOLIDAY COLLECTION this week and it is to die for! Holly and I are kind of obsessed with Kilee and her style too! For $30 you can pick any earrings you like and get them shipped to you (or a friend…but good luck letting go of these beauties!)
4|Project Life Core Kit – Coral Edition
You know we’re Project Life fans. It’s a way I’ve been able to keep up with documenting my little family without being overwhelmed. If you’re new to this idea, check out this post: What is Project Life?
We’re giving away one of our favorite new Core Kits, the Coral Edition – which includes all the cards you’ll need to get started. I love how versatile this edition is – it definitely has colors for both boys and girls while still using a modern design.
5| $15 Itunes/App Store gift card
Speaking of Project Life, in addition to the physical product, one of my MOST favorite things of 2014 is the new Project Life App.
Yup, it’s scrapbooking in the palm of your hand, folks!
I’m giving away a $15 iTunes/App store gift card so you can grab the app and try it for yourself! You’ll be able to purchase several additional kits and layouts, too. (There are quite a few included when you purchase the app.)